DJ Khaled closed the BET Awards with a few of his famous friends. After being introduced by Wiz Khalifa, Drake, Rick Ross, and Lil Wayne joined the Miami DJ for his all-star collaboration “I’m on One.” But despite their flashy performance, Weezy’s American flag shorts stole the show.
[Couldnt get embed code for this video]
Even more photos in the gallery below:
Most Popular Articles
- BET Awards Show Live Pre-Show [Live Ustream] #BETAwardsCLE
- 5 Year Old Kills Biggie’s Hypnotized Beat With His Own Lyrics!
- After 12 years, Sean Combs finally pays up!
- Chris Breezy Sexting Rihanna!?
- RAPPER RICK ROSS IS IN LOVE . . . AND HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND IS A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!
- lilD’s The Word Eye Heard Ent Report, 6-22-11: Master P is Broke?!?
- DWYANE WADE IS ON VACATION IN ITALY . . . WITH A NEW CHICK!!
- Congrats to Mrs. Antonia “Toya” Carter on Finding Her Mr. Wright!
- Snoop’s Trickin Car’s now!?
- Nicki Minaj & Britney Spears Get Into Altercation At Femme Fatale Tour?!