Thirty-something women everywhere are dusting off their Bobby Brown posters and blasting “Candy Girl” on their iPods, in anticipation of a New Edition reality series.
Bobby Brown recently told Hustler magazine that the six fellas are back together and planning to chronicle their latest reunion for reality TV and music fans.
“We’re putting [New Edition] back together. I think the thing that was missing with us was prayer – us being able to pray together and understand our differences. I think that’s what made us fight so much. Our friendship was lost once the business of being in the band exploded. We’re now working at becoming friends again and getting back together next year for a tour and an album. And maybe a television show,” he told the men’s publication.
The New Edition series wouldn’t be Bobby’s first foray into reality. Not only did he star in his own Bravo series, “Being Bobby Brown,” which may have been guilty of TMI for some fans, but he also starred in “Gone Country” and “Celebrity Fit Club.”
It also wouldn’t be the first series to spotlight a band’s reunion. Dru Hill starred in Centric TV’s “Platinum House” in 2010.
Although Bobby only mentioned the reality show somewhat matter-of-factly, fans are already anticipating it.
Most Popular Articles
- Toni Braxton Got A Man??? You Won’t Believe Who’s She’s Dating!
- Toni Braxton Is Officially A Cougar!!! Guess Who She’s Dating!
- ‘Apprentice’ Star Omarosa’s Brother Shot and Killed
- Pastor’s Ministry Of The Month
- Six people have been shot at an off-campus party near the University of Akron.
- EXCLUSIVE: Adina Howard’s Wedding Story: “Freak Like Me” To Wife! [PHOTOS]
- Janet Jackson Stuns For “Blackglama” Photoshoot [PHOTOS]
- Things Heat Up Between Luther Campbell and Daughter