Just months after Holmes signed a 5-year deal with the Jets worth nearly $50 million, a woman named Nicole King has filed a petition in Florida for child support modification … demanding way more money from the star wide receiver.
King cites Holmes’ new contract in the docs — claiming, “There has been a substantial change in circumstances in that [Holmes'] income has substantially increased since the entry of the final judgment and the needs to the child have increased.”
King doesn’t specify how much extra cash she wants now that Holmes is rolling in more dough than ever — but according to the current child support order, Holmes is already required to pay the woman $4,000 a month … and even buy her a house.
- Soul Food, Music Legends & Party! WZAK Stone Soul Picnic 2012 [MOVIE]
- LL Cool J, Kings of the Mic Coming To Cleveland [PHOTOS/VIDEOS]
- Prince Reveals ‘Live Out Loud’ Tour Dates
- Father Indicted On Corporal Punishment Charges For “Twerking” Beating [VIDEO]
- Oprah Meets Madea: Oprah and Tyler Perry Team Up For Hilarious OWN Promo [VIDEO]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Explains Guidelines Of Her Open Marriage with Will Smith
- Jay-Z And Beyonce Celebrate 5th Anniversary In Cuba!