Actress and Cougar Vivica A. Fox looks amazing as she covers the latest issue of Real Health Magazine. She kicks it with them about how she stays in shape, her acting career and the fact that she realizes she’s not “so young” anymore.
Its clear that most women have a fear of aging and losing their “it factors” called looks, but Vivica says that she looks forward to aging gracefully.
I’ve always wanted to be older-to be very honest-because with age comes wisdom, or it should be. My role models are beautiful women, such as Sophia Loren, Pam Grier, Tina Turner and Diana Ross, who all look better the older they get.
I don’t have a problem with aging whatsoever. I have accepted that I’m not a 20-year-old. But if you take care of yourself, you should be able to age gracefully and still always look good. Getting older doesn’t automatically mean you lose your looks.
There’s a third life, when you’ve discharged your responsibilities to family and you have an opportunity to discover things about yourself. This can be a really wonderful and productive phase of life people can look forward to and enjoy.
To buy your tickets to Z1079 WHITE OUT CONCERT click?here!
GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. SO GET READY!!!
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]