Roland Martin’s made a successful name for himself as a journalist, appearing everywhere from CNN to TV One to The Tom Joyner Morning Show. Climbing the full length of the corporate ladder, Martin looked to a more creative outlet to place his passions and created a line of ties and ascots for men, called “Roland S. Martin” by Verse 9.
- Soul Food, Music Legends & Party! WZAK Stone Soul Picnic 2012 [MOVIE]
- LL Cool J, Kings of the Mic Coming To Cleveland [PHOTOS/VIDEOS]
- Prince Reveals ‘Live Out Loud’ Tour Dates
- Father Indicted On Corporal Punishment Charges For “Twerking” Beating [VIDEO]
- Oprah Meets Madea: Oprah and Tyler Perry Team Up For Hilarious OWN Promo [VIDEO]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Explains Guidelines Of Her Open Marriage with Will Smith
- Jay-Z And Beyonce Celebrate 5th Anniversary In Cuba!