After growing up without his own father, author, businessman, philanthropist and former diplomat, Gregory Slayton, knows the effects being fatherless can have.
In Slayton’s book, Be a Better Dad Today, the author talks about the importance of fatherhood.
“Even if you are the president of the United States or the CEO of the largest company in the world — that job is going to end,” he told CBN News
“The beauty thing of fatherhood is that it not only does not come to an end, but it actually grows and multiplies,” he said.
Slayton shares in his book the following 10 principles he believes every dad needs to know. Click here to read more.
- Jump The Broom: Meagan Good & DeVon Franklin Wed In Malibu!
- Usher – Lemme See [MUSIC VIDEO]
- Tone Loc Collapses on Stage!
- Baby Dies After Dad Fills Bottle With Vodka
- Marsha Ambrosius In The Studio New Album
- 3 Men, 78 Kids, 46 Baby Mamas, No Child Support
- R&B star R. Kelly owes nearly $5M in back taxs, IRS says!
- Mary J. Blige Hits The Big Screen In ‘Rock Of Ages’!
- POLITICS: Reporter Heckles, Interrupts President Obama During Speech
Like WZAK on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities