Sex Confession: My Wife Doesn’t Know I Had Sex with a Man
Today’s sex confession comes from Jim*, who has been married to Karen* for five years but a total of 10 years if you count how long they were dating. They have a happy marriage. Jim wants to stress that he is an extremely satisfied husband — and that includes their sex life. He is totally in love with Karen, but there is something she doesn’t know about him. Back before they even knew each other, Jim had sex with a guy. He has no interest in men anymore. But he fears telling him wife. Read on to hear more of Jim’s confession.
There are two things I want to really make sure I get out. I love my wife. I don’t want to be with a man. I did experiment back in my early college days and had a heck of a lot of fun, and that includes me being with a man. I dated women then, too. With the guy though, it was just a one-time thing I did and I don’t regret it at all. I do regret not telling Karen. I have no excuse other than there just wasn’t the right time to tell her. It was never brought up. We aren’t the kind of couple who have shared every last detail of all previous sexual encounters or even know about all the people we dated. I don’t know how many people my wife had sex with before me, and she doesn’t know my past either. And I don’t care. All I know is that I’m in love with my wife, we are actually in the process of trying to have another baby, and I am very happy.
But since we had our first child a year and a half ago, we grew even closer. I’m sure most new parents can relate how kids really do test your love and commitment and for us, it made it all the more amazing. And that’s why I feel like me being with a man is something she should know. Something I should have told her about early on. But now, 10 years later, telling her feels like it was as if I was hiding it from her all these years. I want to tell her the right way. I don’t want her to feel I’ve hidden anything from her. I’m just worried that she will feel it was a secret I kept and it may upset her.
I keep going back and forth in my decision to tell her or not tell her.
What advice would you give this confessor?
- WZAK Stone Soul Picnic – Buy Your Tickets
- Missed The Essence Music Festival This Year? Check Out All The Highlights!
- Cosby Kid Coming Back To Prime Time!
- OMG! Usher’s Step Son Declared Brain Dead!
- Matthew Knowles Says Two New Destiny’s Child Reunion Albums And Tour Are On The Way
- Local Akron Woman Dies Hours After Meeting President Obama
- Heidi Who? Seal Looks Like He Has a New Boo
- George Zimmerman Release from Jail After Posting Bond!
- Donna Summer’s Daughters Reportedly Fighting Over Fortune
- Tyler Perry Says President Obama Made Him Stop Drinking
- Oprah Buys Family Business In Foreclosure, Why is Family Upset?