7 Signs He’s Not Ready to Commit
A recent study shows that your man’s parents have a lot to do with whether or not he’ll commit to your relationship. Don’t let that be an excuse: He’s still a big boy and makes his own decisions. The problem? He doesn’t always know-or tell you-about his intentions. That’s why we asked Vondie Lozano, PhD, a California-based relationship therapist, to give us the low-down on the signs he can’t commit.
By Meagan Morris
1. He Can’t Commit to the Small Stuff
Everyone has to reschedule a date or is late from time to time, but it’s a problem if he makes a habit of it. If he can’t commit to something little like that on a regular basis, it’s not a good sign.
2. He Moves Too Fast
He brought up marriage on the third date, so you figured he was ready for a long-term thing. Now, he’s avoiding you. What gives? He’s not mature enough to actually make a commitment if he comes on really strong at first, but then loses interest. That’s a sign he’s just in it for the thrill of the chase.
3. He Just Got Out of a Relationship
Don’t expect him to make a real commitment if you’re his first relationship after a bad breakup. Sure, it can work out…but it rarely does.
Read more at Cosmopolitan.com
- King of Pop’s Dermatologist, Biological Father of Kids?
- Tiger Woods proposes to ex-wife Elin Nordegren, report says
- Oprah Interview: Lance Armstrong Admits To Doping, ‘I Couldn’t Win Without it!’ [FULL VIDEO]
- 5 New Rules for Online Dating EVERY Woman Should Know
- 7 Signs He’s Not Ready to Commit