See music producer Teddy Riley, who has worked with such musicians as Michael Jackson, Usher and Snoop Dogg. Last week, in California federal court, Riley filed a lawsuit concerning a song that he says he developed with Lady Gaga.
Riley is now suing his own daughter, Taja Riley, for claiming a songwriting credit and partial ownership of a song that she allegedly had nothing to do with.
According to the complaint, in September 2009, Lady Gaga (real name: Stefani Germanotta) shared with him her concept for a composition that was originally titled, “Show Me Your Teeth,” which ultimately made it onto her Monster album as the song “Teeth.” The music was written by Teddy Riley and lyrics came from Lady Gaga.
- Barack Obama Inauguration Playlist: Beyonce, Stevie Wonder, John Legend [LISTEN]
- Guess Which Destiny’s Child Member Reveals Her Fight With Depression And How She Overcame it
- DID HE GO TO FAR? Chicago Preacher Sparks Outrage with Naked Pic Of Him and Granddaughter in Bathtub [PHOTO]
- Bangin’ New Look: Michelle Obama Debuts New HairDo (POLL)
- Narcs Arrested For Stealing Confiscated Drugs And Selling Them Through Informant
Originally seen on http://tlcnaptown.com/