5 Ways Single Women Can Make Valentine’s Day Epic
Here are 5 ways single women can make Valentine’s Day epic:
- Give Love: Skilled in the kitchen? Host a mini dinner party for a few close friends and family
- Try Something New: Sign up for a class at the gym or get out and take a fitness class (Yoga, spinning class etc) that will help you relieve some of that Valentine’s Day tension and anxiety you may be feeling
- Girl Night Out: There is an increase of Valentine’s day mixers for single folks, get your Google on and drag your girls with you. I’m hosting a lovely girls night out in my hometown of Toronto on Feb.8th (Makeovers + lap dance tutorial + alter ego exploration = fun!). Think: Beyonce’s “Dance For You” :)
- Shopping Trip: Pick up a small box of chocolates, a bouquet of flowers, and a new outfit just for you. If you can’t show yourself some love you’ll be hard pressed to find it elsewhere.
- Take my Valentine’s Day Challenge: If you’re really not sure how to overcome the Valentine Day drought and you’re sick of being alone on every Hallmark holiday- I’ve got just the thing! 14 days of challenges designed to boost your confidence and give you the tools you need to have men banging down your door in 2013. Check out this link to sign up.
Single? It’s not the end of the world, it’s just another stage in life, so keep it fun and exciting like you would any other stage in life.
Keep in mind that there are women who are attached and miserable, to be with someone does not necessarily mean you’re happy however if there is one thing I know, it’s that if you’re not happy within you won’t be able to be happy with anyone else. Women who lack confidence and high self-worth are targets for heart break, don’t let that be you- I want you to be happy and yes, happy exists.