*Oprah Winfrey will sit down with Cissy Houston in her New Jersey home for her first in-depth interview since the death of her daughter Whitney Houston in February.
Oprah talks to Cissy about when and what she knew about Whitney’s drug use, how she really felt about her daughter’s marriage to R&B singer Bobby Brown and the true nature of Whitney’s relationship with her high school best friend, Robyn Crawford – a woman long rumored to be the late singer’s lover.
Also, Oprah talks to Whitney’s older brother, Michael Houston (included in photo above). In an emotional discussion, Michael reveals the origin of Whitney’s drug use.
- The Unsung (Documentary) – The Ohio Players [FULL VIDEO]
- Chris Brown Involved In Fight With Another Grammy Nominee [DETAILS Revealed]
- Tom Joyner News: What’s Next for Michelle Obama?
- Tom Joyner News: 2 Men Steal $65k Worth of Chicken Wings
- Tom Joyner News: Brazil Nightclub Fire Kills More than 230 People!