Before the game begins, ask players to submit guesses about events that will take place during the Super Bowl. Here are some questions to get you started:
- Which player will be the MVP?
- Which team will have the most interceptions?
- What will be the final score? Over/Under?
- Will the singer of the national anthem perform live or lip sync?
- Which player will score the most points?
- How many commercials will air?
- How many beer commercials will air?
- How many total yards will be accumulated?
After the Super Bowl is over, determine which player had the most correct answers to establish a winner.
Party Games for Adults: Point’s Game or Drinking Game: This game could be played for points, with each point representing either taking a drink or putting a dollar into the pot. If you choose the pot option, you can make the above guessing game the decider for the winner of the pot.
1 Point (1 drink or 1 dollar)
- Winning the coin toss/losing the coin toss
- giving up a run of 10 yards
- a pass of 20 yards
- a sack/ tackle for a loss of 2-10 yards
- make a field goal of 45 yards or more
- missing a field goal of under 50 yards
- a 5-10 yard penalty
2 Points (2 drinks or 2 dollars)
- 15+ yard penalty
- giving up a touchdown
- any turnover
3 Points (3 drinks or 3 dollars)
- Your team losing on a fourth down situation
- making a touchdown of over 50 yards
4 Points (4 drinks or 4 dollars)
- Giving up any return for a touchdown and/or
- any reverse plan taken in for a touch down
Party Games for Adults: The Brett Favre Rule–Revised
- While you’re watching the Superbowl game, doesn’t matter which teams are playing, if you hear the name Brett Favre or Tim Tebow you drink or put money into the pot.