Beyoncé admitted that she’s a little scared about sharing her life in her upcoming HBO documentary.
From her documentary to Super Bowl XLVII and her reunion with Destiny’s Child, Beyonce has been making a lot of news in 2013 so far.
But lately the biggest thing she’s had to contend with is the fall out from her performance at the Inauguration. Mere hours after wrapping up the ceremony, Bey was accused of lip-synching the National Anthem. Though it’s been proven that she was singing over a pre-recorded track, people still question she was actually singing live.
Beyoncé silenced her detractors with a patriotic show of her undeniable talent to kick off Super Bowl weekend at press conference. “I am a perfectionist. And one thing about me, I practice until my feet bleed,” said Bey, who added that she did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra performing at the Inauguration. “It was a live tv show and a very, very important, emotional show for me. One of my proudest moments.”
Shifting the focus from herself, Bey reminded reporters that the occasion was not about her singing the National Anthem. She was there to honor President Barack Obama as he was sworn in for his second term.
“It was about the President and the Inauguration. And I wanted to make him and my country proud,” said Bey. “I decided to sing along to a pre-recorded track, which is very common in the music industry. And I’m very proud of my performance.”
- How Did Beyonce Prepare For Her Big Game Performance? Check Out The Details Inside!
- Tom Joyner News: SAY WHAT: 2 LA Students Lose Fingers During Tug-of-War!
- Tom Joyner News: Beyoncé admits she’s ‘nervous’ about documentary!
- Tom Joyner News: Mary J. Blige co-starring in Lifetime’s “Betty & Coretta,” gave her the opportunity!
- Tom Joyner News: Man Kills 2 Over Dog Poop!