The Barbie doll comes in many different variations, but she is now donning a sort of stripper look…at least that’s what many of us thought.
There’s plenty of black Barbies out there, but there is NOT a new black Barbie available from Mattel with a stripper-look that shows a bit of cleavage.
The doll has a Nicki Minaj-ish look to her with bronze skin and golden blond hair, gold necklaces around her neck, toting Louis Vuitton’s monogram multi-color collection.
Mattel told MSN on Monday that the doll “is not a Barbie doll and is not created or sold by Mattel.” Repeat: they did not produce, create and/or sell the doll to anyone. It’s still not clear where the image originated, but “MSN News found it on the Facebook page of R&B radio station WBLS 107.5 and is waiting for a comment from them.”
So for all of you who are in an uproar over the doll, it may very well be a Nicki Minaj doll that is set to come out soon. Who knows? But we can rest knowing that Mattel isn’t putting out it’s latest African American Barbie stripper line.
- Tom Joyner News: Is Mary J. Blige Facing Eviction?
- More Traffic Cameras For Cleveland Drivers!
- Tom Joyner News: Jesse Jackson Jr. Pleads Guilty in Scheme to Spend $750K in Campaign Funds!
- Tom Joyner News: Lou Myers, Mr. Gaines on ‘A Different World,’ Dies!
- Tom Joyner News: We’ll Look At The New Black Barbie!