Tom Joyner News: Toddler Ate Condom Found At McDonald’s

Comments:  | Leave A Comment

UPDATE — 12:38 P.M.

McDonald’s contacted The Huffington Post with the following statement:

“Providing a safe, clean environment is a top priority for us. This restaurant is no exception. We take these matters seriously and investigate all claims to gather the facts. At the time the lawsuit was filed, we had not completed our investigation and at no time have we given the alleged object in question to examine. These are just allegations and we strongly caution anyone from jumping to conclusions without having the facts.Because this is now a pending legal matter, it would be inappropriate to further comment or speculate.”

Wanda Haltek, Director of Operations
McDonald’s USA

Original Story

Here’s to hoping they can reach a happy deal.

A woman’s lawsuit against a Chicago, Ill., McDonald’s claims that her child ate and coughed up part of a used condom he found in the restaurant’s play area.

Anishi Spencer filed the suit Wednesday on behalf of herself and her two children, Jonathan, 3 years old at the time of the incident, and Jacquel, 2, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

The mother claims that the boys found a used prophylactic on the PlayPlace area’s floor when they visited McDonald’s in Feb. 2012, according to CBS Chicago. Read more 

Recent Updates

Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss!

Tags:

  • More Related Content

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,942 other followers