The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin recently sat down with Jet magazine and spoke about why she hasn’t addressed the news reports of her health. Aretha told the mag:
“I am not one to do a lot of talking about my personal health or business. Not too much, not too much. There are a lot of people who will talk about anything, as long as there is somebody listening. But I am not one of those people. That’s not Aretha.”
And that’s why she says she’s not discussing the news reports and rumors that she is battling pancreatic cancer.
“I am not going to even deal with that,” she states. “I don’t have to talk about my health with anybody other than my doctors. The problem has been resolved.”
- Radio One Family Comedy Tour – Jan. 14th
- “Lord Help Us!” The Worst Mother In The World!
- Where Are the Stars of ‘A Different World’ Now?
- Basketball Wives Season 2: Tami Cat Fight w/ Jennifer Williams [Video Preview]
- BUSTED: T.I. & Tiny Caught in the Act… in Jail!
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend Because of Facebook
- Oprah Presents “Master Class” Starring Rapper Jay-Z [VIDEO]
- The Surprising Trait Men Find Attractive
- Before his collapse, Berry was complaining, cutting songs short
- Vivica A. Fox Is Engaged!
80-year-old granny robs pregnant woman
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL
National Cheeseburger Day: 7 Places To Get Cheap Burgers In Cleveland!
Singer Rachelle Ferrell Struggling With Health Issues and Hardships
Cleveland Police Handcuff 8-Year-Old Driving Stolen Car
93.1 WZAK Radio Mobile Apps
Macy Gray Selling Backup Singer Spots on Next Album
Jamie Foxx Spotted With Blonde Girlfriend On Vacation In Mexico, Social Media Has Jokes