Denver’s KMGH-TV, are reporting that a Colorado woman who is carrying a baby, was mistakenly given an abortion pill, instead of antibiotics from a pharmacist.
Horribly, doctors say that Mareena Silva could miscarry her baby within days.
And if that isn’t bad enough, the error is being blamed on pharmacist negligence. Apparently, the pharmacist didn’t follow correct procedure by double checking all the patient’s info before handing over the medication.
Here’s hoping the baby is ok.
Read the official statement here.
- Tisha Cambell Battles Deadly Lung Disease
- Kem Intimately- Intimacy Tour Ticket Sale
- 15 Do’s and Don’ts of Really Good Sex
- [Video] Prince Performance Dismisses Kim Kardashian
- Steve Harvey And Ex Battle In Courtroom: She LIED!
- We Met Online, Had Sex, But Now He’s Not Responding To My Texts”
- Toni Braxton”Broke Again”
- Is Diddy Coming To Town? Diddy Speaks Up for Kelley Williams-Bolar
- Bravo Announces The Real Housewives of Miami
- Superbowl XLV: Rapper Wiz Khalifa New (?) Black N Yellow Hair Cut [PHOTOS]
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
Audience Walks Out On Comedian Following George Floyd Joke
Ohio Toddler Shoots Himself While Mothers Are Sleeping
Swizz Beatz Is Not Sweating Usher Being All Boo’d Up On Alicia Keys During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show
Amber Alert Cancelled, 5 Yr Old Darnell Taylor Found Dead
Here's Where To Find The Best Corned Beef in Cleveland!
These AT&T Outage Posts Will Make You Laugh, Unless Your Phone Is Still Off
Get Your Tickets To The We Them Ones Comedy Tour!