A million-dollar offer just rolled in for the Tupac sex tape — but not for the explicit video… it’s just for the SONG in the background.
Sources tell TMZ, the CEO of NOHO (that anti-hangover drink) wants to acquire all rights to the unreleased Tupac track playing in the background of the tape — while the rapper gets it on — and he’s willing to pay $1,000,000 for the privilege.
It’s unclear who actually owns the rights to the song — but sources tell us, the CEO has made the open offer to buy them outright … and he plans to use the secret track as the official theme song for the beverage company.
For more read on: tmz.com
Most Popular Articles
- Drake Coming To Cleveland, Ohio Homecoming Encore Concert, Details here
- VIDEO: Hamilton Park And New Boyz Fight On @ScreamTour! New Boyz Kicked Off Tour!
- Cleveland’s Own Machine Gun Kelly on BET Hip Hop Awards Cypher [VIDEO]
- Lil Wayne Goes In On Steve Jobs & Syrup Sipping Habit [VIDEO]
- Rack Up Your Z-Point: Play Games To Get Points And Win Concert Tickets & Prizes
- T.O. Rushed to L.A. Hospital
- Did Beyonce’s Baby “Belly” Collapse On TV? [VIDEO]
- Lil Wayne Responds to Luke: “N***a You Trippin!”
- UGH OH!! First Womans Leggings?! Now a Purse?!
- “No N*ggers Please” Sign Posted At Michigan State University