I’m starting to get a very Batman and Robin feel from Jay-Z and Kanye—except no one is really the sidekick. AskMen.com just released its list of the Top 49 Men of 2011 and look who made the list: Hov and Yeezy. Together yet again.
Kanye West even beat out his mentor, claiming the number 5 spot thanks to his new clothing line debut, and the highly anticipated “Watch the Throne” album and tour with Jay, who ranked at a cool #15. Steve Jobs is number 1.
Check out the full list here. How do you think Jay-Z and Kanye compare to the competition? Is there anyone more appealing?
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Man Releases Wild Animals Loose In Ohio, Man And Animals Dead [VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s mom spills daughter’s pregnancy secrets
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Former “Saturday Night Live” Cast Member Admits Crack Addiction
- Outrageous Sex Crimes! 6 Pastors & 1 Rabbi Leader Arrested!
- Have Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga Split?
- Warrensville Heights shooting kills 1, injures 1
- The Female Orgasm is biologically important
- Serial Rapist Targeting Women of Delta Sigma Theta!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: The Cast of “The Bridge of No Return” (Full Interview)
- DID MATHEW TRY TO BUY A KID FOR HIS DAUGHTER?
Singer Jaguar Wright Speaks On Puffy Conspiracy At Uptown Records
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
OKC Thunnder’s Josh Giddey Under Investigation For Alleged Relationship With A Minor, X Users Are Dunking On Him
Win 4 Tickets To See Katt Williams! Plus, Meet-N-Greet Passes To The Show!
T.I.’s Son King Goes Live During Their Family Scuffle
Chrisean Rock After Love Started War Backstage At Tamar Braxton Concert
Sean John Is Being ‘Phased Out’ of Macy’s After Two-Decades!?
South Euclid Lyndhurst Principal Dies After Cancer Battle