Michelle Obama is working on a new book about her White House produce garden titled, “American Grown: How the White House Kitchen Garden Inspires Families, Schools and Communities.”
The book falls in line with the first lady’s campaign to reduce childhood obesity and will discuss how improving access to healthy, affordable food can improve eating habits and health overall.
Proceeds from the book, which is scheduled for release in April, will be donated to charity.
Will you pick up a copy of “American Grown?” It may seem impractical, but urban farming is actually a big trend, which can help you connect with family and save money on produce. An African-American man is even a pioneer of the urban farming movement. Now the first lady is on the bandwagon? Something to think about.
Article Courtesy of EURweb
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Man Releases Wild Animals Loose In Ohio, Man And Animals Dead [VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s mom spills daughter’s pregnancy secrets
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Former “Saturday Night Live” Cast Member Admits Crack Addiction
- Outrageous Sex Crimes! 6 Pastors & 1 Rabbi Leader Arrested!
- Have Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga Split?
- Warrensville Heights shooting kills 1, injures 1
- The Female Orgasm is biologically important
- Serial Rapist Targeting Women of Delta Sigma Theta!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: The Cast of “The Bridge of No Return” (Full Interview)
- DID MATHEW TRY TO BUY A KID FOR HIS DAUGHTER?
Singer Jaguar Wright Speaks On Puffy Conspiracy At Uptown Records
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
OKC Thunnder’s Josh Giddey Under Investigation For Alleged Relationship With A Minor, X Users Are Dunking On Him
Win 4 Tickets To See Katt Williams! Plus, Meet-N-Greet Passes To The Show!
Chrisean Rock After Love Started War Backstage At Tamar Braxton Concert
T.I.’s Son King Goes Live During Their Family Scuffle
Sean John Is Being ‘Phased Out’ of Macy’s After Two-Decades!?