365Voice.com kicked off their “Walk a Mile in Her Shows Cocktail Party” in South Florida at Santo Live in association with Bigg D, producer of Chris Brown featuring Ludacris single “Wet”. The “R&B” live event featured a special performance by Roc Nation’s Melanie Fiona performing with Bigg D and the Bottom Shelf Band. Felisha Monet of WEDR 99 Jamz hosted the event with producer Rico Love, SRC Records founder Steve Rifkin and a host of others in attendance. Portion of the event proceeds benefited Casa Valentina, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization helping young women transition successfully from foster care to independent living.
Mel killed this! Emotion was crazy.
Source: This is RnB
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Man Releases Wild Animals Loose In Ohio, Man And Animals Dead [VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s mom spills daughter’s pregnancy secrets
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Former “Saturday Night Live” Cast Member Admits Crack Addiction
- Outrageous Sex Crimes! 6 Pastors & 1 Rabbi Leader Arrested!
- Have Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga Split?
- Warrensville Heights shooting kills 1, injures 1
- The Female Orgasm is biologically important
- Serial Rapist Targeting Women of Delta Sigma Theta!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: The Cast of “The Bridge of No Return” (Full Interview)
- DID MATHEW TRY TO BUY A KID FOR HIS DAUGHTER?