Conjoined twin girls from the Dominican Republic were separated in a Virginia hospital after undergoing a complicated procedure.
The girls were brought to Richmond from the Dominican Republic for evaluation and testing.
After months of mapping out a treatment plan, surgeons began the complex surgery early Monday morning.
Most Popular Articles
- DAYS BEFORE WEDDING & BABY.. COUPLE LEARNS THEY ARE “BROTHER & SISTER”
- The Real Reason Andre 3000 Wasn’t in Beyonce’s “Party” Video…
- Vivica A. Fox’s Ex-Fiance Slimm Speaks: “I Hate Drama, I Had To Walk Away”
- LOCAL NEWS: Family Gets Letter From Dead Mother
- Ray J Told Us (SMH)
- Lesbian Lovers Given Life Sentence for Child’s Beating Death Fall Out in Court(Video)
- Dr. Conrad Murray Found Guilty
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- SMH! Gayle King Spotted Holding Hands with a MARRIED MAN! Guess Who…
- LOCAL NEWS: Bomb Threat Shuts Down Orange High School