Rev. Al Sharpton slammed Fox News personality Bill O’Reilly earlier this week after O’Reilly wondered why Sharpton, Jackson or other Civil Rights leaders had failed to come to the defense of Republican presidential candidate, Herman Cain.
Last week, O’Reilly said that, had Cain been a liberal, the two men would be rushing to his defense.
On Monday, Sharpton said that he has indeed spoken out about Cain — but from a different place than O’Reilly.
“I’ve spoken on any number of platforms about his inconsistencies,” he said. “…Bill O’Reilly’s problem is that I’m not saying what he wants me to say about Mr. Cain. Not that I’m not speaking, it’s that I’m not singing Mr. O’Reilly’s song. Maybe he should check with me before he asks me to say something, because I am speaking, Bill. I’m just not letting you write the words.”
Most Popular Articles
- DAYS BEFORE WEDDING & BABY.. COUPLE LEARNS THEY ARE “BROTHER & SISTER”
- The Real Reason Andre 3000 Wasn’t in Beyonce’s “Party” Video…
- Vivica A. Fox’s Ex-Fiance Slimm Speaks: “I Hate Drama, I Had To Walk Away”
- LOCAL NEWS: Family Gets Letter From Dead Mother
- Ray J Told Us (SMH)
- Lesbian Lovers Given Life Sentence for Child’s Beating Death Fall Out in Court(Video)
- SMH! Gayle King Spotted Holding Hands with a MARRIED MAN! Guess Who…
- Dr. Conrad Murray Found Guilty
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- LOCAL NEWS: Bomb Threat Shuts Down Orange High School