Another celeb is headed to a tv near you! Actress/comedian Niecy Nash inked a deal with TLC for her own reality show! The show will follow Niecy and her new husband starting their life together as a blended family.
Niecy married her husband Jay Tucker in front of nearly 5 million viewers in TLC’s 2-hour event “Niecy Nash’s Wedding Bash” this past June. This docu-series will continue as the couple tackles a new life together, making a home with Niecy’s three teenage children and her mother, and Jay’s son. Whew…that’s a lot of folks in ONE house!
“TLC is a new member of our big family, and we couldn’t be happier. There’s a lot of love in our house, but also a lot of mayhem and foolishness – all the kids are acting crazy, I’m busier than ever, and Jay’s never raised girls before. We hope our fans welcome us into their homes… we need the room!” said Niecy.
“This series will reveal the journey of bringing a blended family together, and Niecy brings her heartfelt and often hysterical views of being a hard-working mom, wife and daughter. Our audience shared in her beautiful and boisterous wedding, and will now get to see what’s happening after the honeymoon,” said Amy Winter, GM, TLC.
The untitled 8-episode half-hour series, is scheduled to premiere in early 2012.
Will you watch? What should they name the show?
Most Popular Articles
- T.I. & Tiny snap pic for ‘Family Hustle’
- SMH! Gayle King Spotted Holding Hands with a MARRIED MAN! Guess Who…
- Real Housewives star Kim Zolciak wears an over-the-top Southern belle gown as she weds NFL player Kroy Biermann
- SHOCKING! Penn State Coach Allegedly Rapes Poor Black Kids Since 1994!
- Did You Know That Kyla Pratt Has A 1-Year-Old Baby?
- BREAKING NEWS: Erick Sermon of EPMD has a Heart Attack!
- #WTF Man Beats Wife While She’s Driving; They Crash, He Dies!
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!