Nick Cannon who was reported being hospitalized for kidney failure earlier today was correctly diagnosed as suffering from severe dehydration. Nick’s wife Mariah tweeted earlier today that her husband had mild kidney failure and asked his fans for their prayers.
The couple along with their two children, twins Monroe and Moroccan were in Aspen to celebrate Christmas.
Here’s hoping that Nick gets out of the hospital soon and gets back home to dem babies!
Most Popular Articles
- LeBron James & Baby Momma, Savannah Brinson engaged
- Former NFLer Chris Draft Loses Wife Keasha To Cancer, 1 Month After Their Wedding
- Beyonce Is In Labor, Admitted To Hospital
- NFLer loses wife to cancer one month after marriage
- Savannah Brinson’s Engagement Ring Worth $300,000?
- Breaking News: Nick Cannon Hospitalized For Kidney Failure
- SHOCKING! Teen in Coma After Being Raped by Six Men! [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Williams Opens Up About The End Of The Lovefest Between Her Evelyn Lozada! [VIDEO]
- Did Beyoncé give birth?
- Usher slams ex Tameka Raymond