Even though they denied the divorce rumors back in August, it looks like the divorce between Will and Jada Pinkett- Smith may be happening after all.
Jada has allegedly met with high-powered attorney Laura Wasser, who has handled a number of high-profile celebrity divorces including those of Britney Spears and Ryan Reynolds, and “has finally begun to take steps to dissolve their marriage,” In Touch (via HollywoodLife.com) is reporting.
Rumors of the couple’s troubled marriage began back in August. The couple released a statement denying divorce rumors. The two, who have been married since 1997, have two children together.
And to make matters worse, a second source says Jada turned down a major role in a Keanu Reeves -directed movie because she wanted to be with her kids — Jaden, 13, and Willow, 11 – during this “difficult time.”
No official statement has been released.
Most Popular Articles
- LeBron James & Baby Momma, Savannah Brinson engaged
- Former NFLer Chris Draft Loses Wife Keasha To Cancer, 1 Month After Their Wedding
- Beyonce Is In Labor, Admitted To Hospital
- NFLer loses wife to cancer one month after marriage
- Savannah Brinson’s Engagement Ring Worth $300,000?
- Breaking News: Nick Cannon Hospitalized For Kidney Failure
- SHOCKING! Teen in Coma After Being Raped by Six Men! [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Williams Opens Up About The End Of The Lovefest Between Her Evelyn Lozada! [VIDEO]
- Did Beyoncé give birth?
- Usher slams ex Tameka Raymond