Halle Berry is taking her ex Gabriel Aubry to court over claims he pushed his daughter Nahla’s nanny into a wall while she held the child. Halle is furious at the male model’s alleged behavior, in which he abused the nanny both verbally and physically.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the confrontation supposedly happened last Wednesday, when the nanny went to his home after discovering he had kept three-year-old Nahla absent from nursery for two days due to illness.
The nanny then went to Gabriel’s home, where she found Nahla. The nanny picked Nahla up and began to question Gabriel as to why he didn’t take the child to school.
Gabriel allegedly flew into a rage and told the nanny:
“You’re the f**king nanny. Who do you think you are? You are a nobody. You don’t need to f**king know anything.” The 6-foot-4 Gabriel then allegedly pushed the 5-foot-2 nanny out the door, Nahla in her arms.
This is not looking good for Gabriel!
Most Popular Articles
- Shocker! (Sike): Antwaun Cook Has Been Cheating on, Baby Momma, Fantasia
- Signs You Need to Let The Relationshop Go
- T.O. Is Broke And He Has No Friends
- Shocking! Baby Dies After Mom Put Blow Dryer in Crib to Keep Her Warm
- Beyonce’s First Post-Baby Interview!
- Just Say No! Rihanna Gets High Off Kush! [PHOTOS]
- You Want Fries With That??? Watch a Rat Run Around McDonald’s! [VIDEO]
- Tyrese Dating THIS R&B Singer… Cute Couple?
- President Obama Sings And Gets Remixed By Dj HazMatt
- Spirituality drew Keyshia Cole to hubby