Iron Mike Tyson will be inducted in to the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame, according to TMZ.
The former heavyweight boxer served as a special enforcer during the main event of WWE’s Wrestlemania 14, which was about 13 years ago (watch below). Tyson made the count as former wrestlers Stone Cold Steve Austin pinned down Shawn Michaels for the WWE title.
Tyson also guest hosted the WWE Monday Night Raw series last year, which was a chart-topper for the network.
Among other celebrities who have been inducted into the prestigious Wrestling Hall of Fame are game show host Drew Carey, football great William “the Refrigerator” Perry, baseball phenom Pete Rose, and baseball player-turned-announcer Bob Uecker.
Tyson, who recently starred in a reality show about his affinity for pigeons, tells TMZ:
I am honored to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. I was the youngest heavyweight champion of all time, but the most fun I ever had in the ring was with WWE.
The induction ceremony will take place the day before the start of WrestleMania XXVIII on March 30 at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Articles
- The GODMOTHER . . . And GODFATHER . . . Of Beyonce’s BABY GIRL Have Been ANNOUNCED!!!!
- Khloe Kardashian’s Father Revealed !!!
- Tyrese Dating THIS R&B Singer… Cute Couple?
- T.I. & Tiny Tweet Naked Pics [PHOTO]
- DEION SANDERS I Want Pilar Out of MY House … NOW!!!
- Did You Miss Freddie Jackson Rock Unsung Last (Full Episode)
- Estelle In Cleveland – Win Tickets, Spa & Shopping Spree [CONTEST]
- Evelyn Lozada Gets At Jennifer Williams On Twitter: “You Will Never Be A White Girl!”
- Christina Aguilera Performs “At Last” At The Funeral Of Etta James
- 5 Ways to Tell He’s the One (and 5 Ways to Tell He’s Not)