Ten months after delivering twins Moroccan and Monroe, Mariah Carey hit the stage to perform at Caesar’s Entertainment Kicks Off “Escape to Total Rewards” at Gotham Hall in NYC.
Donning a skintight black dress and diamonds, Nick Cannon’s wife, with a full band and backup dancer, sang hits like “It’s Like That,” “Obsessed,” “I’ll Be There,” and a new version of “Shake You Off.”
“It’s my first performance since having dem babies!” the Grammy winner announced as the crowd cheered. (She and Cannon, 31, welcomed the little ones April 21 of last year.)
Having some trouble with her earpieces during the show, she joked that the devices were “fitted pre-baby…they don’t fit anymore!”
She gushed of her little girl and boy: “Do you love dem babies? Cause I do. . . I really wanted to bring them here tonight, but Monroe is sometimes shy and takes a while to warm up to an audience. Rock and roll! Nah, but it’s late. It’s time for them to be asleep.”
Regardless, she dedicated “Always Be My Baby” to her kids. [Watch clips from the concert below.]
Most Popular Articles
- LOCAL NEWS: Chardon Supporters Plan to Block Westboro Baptist Protesters
- Regina King & Malcolm-Jamal Warner Out For DINNER DATE!
- Mariah Carey-Cannon And Bey-Bey Carter Are Rumored To Be In The Studio Recording A Duet!
- SHOCKING! Dad Beats 5-Year-Old to Death for Wetting Her Pants!
- Funeral Home Knows Who Took Houston’s Photo
- You’ll Never Guess Who Toni Braxton Is Dating!
- WOW! 92 Year Old Man Murders 90 Year Old Wife!
- Mary J. Blige On ‘The View’ Talks Whitney Houston & Crack
- Beyonce Spotted Breastfeeding Little Blue Ivy Carter!
- BOBBY BROWN’S SISTER GOES H.A.M ON WHITNEY’S FAMILY