Two-time NBA Champ and Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade shares his story of personal triumph and tribulations in his upcoming memoir A FATHER FIRST (in stores Sept. 4).
In A FATHER FIRST, we meet the coaches, mentors, and teammates who played pivotal roles in Dwyane’s stunning basketball career-from his early days shooting hoops on the neighborhood courts in Chicago, to his rising stardom at Marquette University in Milwaukee, to his emergence as an unheralded draft pick by the Miami Heat.
This book is a revealing, personal story of one of America’s top athletes, but it is also a call to action-from a man who had to fight to be in his children’s lives-that will show mothers and fathers how to step up and be parents themselves.”
article courtesy of SandraRose.com
Like WZAK on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Republican National Convention Recap
- Tom Joyner News: Hip-Hop Mogul Lighty Found Dead!
- Breaking News: Official 3 Dead In NJ Supermarket Shooting!
- Ohio Texting Ban For Drivers Starts Today!
- Vice President Joe Biden To Lordstown Autoworkers!