One judge don’t stop no show.
Nicki Minaj arrived late for a live taping of American Idol tonight. But, despite her tardiess, the old show-business rule still applied — the show must go on. As a result, the singing competition show began with only three of its four judges, reports People.
Nicki took to Twitter to let fans and Idol viewers know her whereabouts. “Stuck in traffic *sighs*” she wrote to her 16 million followers. “F–k u Malibu!!!!!!!!!!!! *moves to Beverly Hills*.”
In light of the rapper’s absent, host Ryan Seacreast made a joke up on the spot. “Which one of you judges gave Nicki the wrong directions to the studio today? Who drained the fuel from her car,” he said. “I hear she’s seven minutes out and there’s some congestion on the 405. She should be here momentarily.”
Nicki arrived 13 minutes later in a black hoodie, dark sunglasses and no makeup. However, she kept her professionalism and critiqued the second singer of the night.
What are you thought’s on Nicki’s tardiness? Tell us in the comments below.
- Not Loving It! Mom Sues McDonald’s After Son Ate Used Condom!
- Beyonce Shares Secrets to a Fit Figure with ‘Shape’
- Tom Joyner News: Angel In The Sky?
- Tom Joyner News: Good Times’ feature film in the works!
- Tom Joyner News: 6th Grader Brings $20K to School, Hands Out Cash!
Check Out This Gallery
What 12 Grown A** Men Really Think About Nicki Minaj
1. Nicki MinajSource: 1 of 12
2. Nicki MinajSource: 2 of 12
3. Nicki MinajSource: 3 of 12
4. Nicki MinajSource: 4 of 12
5. Nicki MinajSource: 5 of 12
6. Nicki MinajSource: 6 of 12
7. Nicki MinajSource: 7 of 12
8. Nicki MinajSource: 8 of 12
9. Nicki MinajSource: 9 of 12
10. Nicki MinajSource: 10 of 12
11. Nicki MinajSource: 11 of 12
12. Nicki MinajSource: 12 of 12
‘American Idol’: Nicki Minaj Arrives Late for Live Show was originally published on hellobeautiful.com