Leave a comment

mcdonalds condom

This is another good reason why fast food aint good for you! A mother is suing McDonald’s after she claimed her two-year-old son ate a used condom he found in the restaurant’s play area.

Anishi Spencer filed the suit – which seeks at least $50,000 in damages – on Wednesday. She claims in the suit she visited the Chicago restaurant with sons Jonathan, then three, and Jacquel, two, on February 4, 2012, when they allegedly found the used condom on the play area floor.

She said son Jacquel then later coughed up a piece of the condom and both of her young children had to receive medical treatment. The suit accuses McDonalds Corporation and McDonalds of Illinois of failing to properly clean ‘hazardous debris’ from an area used by children.

McDonald’s was not available for comment. The three-count premises liability suit claims negligence, and seeks compensation for the children’s medical treatment. It seeks at least $50,000 in damages.

via BlackMediaScoop

comments – add yours