Fantasia graced the stage for her official album release party for “Side Effects of You” put on by LoveJonesNYC, according to Singersroom. From the looks of everything, she was grateful how her night turned out. “I haven’t felt this much love since my first album,” insisting she did this project the way she wanted.
“Most people say: Why is she still here? How does she do that? She suppose to been gone. But what God has for me, is for me,” Fantasia says about her career in the clip. “No weapon formed against me, shall prosper…just me.”
Check out her performance below!
Like WZAK on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Tamar Braxton Talks Pregancy
- Tom Joyner News: Wendy Williams Tells Bravo Give Phaedra Parks the Boot!
- Tom Joyner News: This Is Sick, Michigan Man Gets 15 Years for Repeatedly Sexually Assaulting his Dogs!
- Tom Joyner News: Lauryn Hill Signs a Five-Song, $1 Million Deal with Sony to Avoid Prison!
- Ways to Flirt with Your Husband
- More Guys Than Gals Fall in Love at First Sight
- Is Anyone Ever Truly ‘Ready’ for Cohabitation?