Obama’s tattoo plan for the girls: ‘Mommy and me will get the same exact tattoo’
President Obama told NBC‘s “Today” last week where he and first lady Michelle Obama stand on the topic of tattoos for daughters Sasha and Malia, staying cool and ‘with it’ as a parent, and Mrs. Obama’s remark that she’s a single parent.
In the segment, which was broadcast this morning, Mr. Obama told Savannah Guthrie of “Today” that he and the first lady are relying on pre-emptive measures to prevent any ink-based rebellion as the girls grow up.
“Michelle and I have used the strategy when it comes to things like tattoos – what we’ve said to the girls is, ‘If you guys ever decide you’re going to get a tattoo, then mommy and me will get the same exact tattoo in the same place. And we’ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo,” Obama said. “And our thinking is that might dissuade them from thinking that somehow that’s a good way to rebel.” read more
- Tom Joyner News: Wendy Williams Tells Bravo Give Phaedra Parks the Boot!
- Tom Joyner News: This Is Sick, Michigan Man Gets 15 Years for Repeatedly Sexually Assaulting his Dogs!
- Tom Joyner News: Lauryn Hill Signs a Five-Song, $1 Million Deal with Sony to Avoid Prison!
- Ways to Flirt with Your Husband
- More Guys Than Gals Fall in Love at First Sight
- Is Anyone Ever Truly ‘Ready’ for Cohabitation?
- LOCAL: Cleveland City Officials Give Update on Last Year’s Deadly Force Shooting