Election Protection hotlines include:
1-866-OUR-VOTE (Administered by the Lawyers’ Committee)
Hours of Operation through Election Day
- October 6-17—10 AM-7 PM Eastern
- Weekends begin October 18th and October 19th—10-5 PM Eastern
- October20-24—10 AM-8 PM Eastern
- Saturday, October 25 and Sunday, October 26—10 AM-7 PM Eastern
- October 27-October 31—10 AM-8 PM Eastern
- Saturday, November 1 and Sunday, November 2—10 AM-8 PM Eastern
- November 3 8:30 AM-8:30 PM (Continental US)—National and regional call centers are live
- November 4—All National and local call centers operational, times are based on opening and closing of polling places. Earliest call center opens at 5:30 AM eastern and latest will be 8:30 PM Pacific.
When the hotline is not live, voters can leave a message that will be returned the next business day
National call centers are based in San Francisco, New York and Washington, DC and will take calls from multiple states across the country. There will be a regional call center based out of Minneapolis.
Read more of this story at http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/10/30/everything-you-need-to-know-about-election-protection-2/