Throw in these seven traits and he’s guaranteed irresistible.
1. He Has Mastered The Wink. We don’t know how they learn the technique but some guys really have the Richard Gere wink down pat. There’s an art to this wink and getting it right can be tricky. It’s more suave and smoky than cheeky and laughable. He’s comfortable giving this signal and has the timing to the tee. Done right, this move is pure sexy. Caveat: The wink can be tricky to pull off. Practice first.
3. He Takes Care Of Himself. Look, we’re not saying it’s a certain height or build that matters. If he keeps his body in relatively good shape this shows us he knows how to take care of himself. It also clues us in that he sets health as a priority. What’s more, if he’s active, working out even a few times a week, the endorphins his body is producing during gym sessions are sure to keep him in good spirits and energized. The bottom line: If he takes good care of himself he’s likely to take good care of his partner (or at least help keep her motivated to do so). That’s a turn-on.
4. He’s Got Style. We don’t want to give the wrong idea here. This is not to say he has to be one certain type of style, and that mimicking a prescribed “it” style is a surefire path to sexy(whether that’s clean-cut, tattooed-up or punked-out). Not at all. Rather, what’s attractive in a guy is that he has a style at all, a way of dressing that reflects in some way who he is and what he’s into. A guy who wakes up hum-drum and throws the same dingy shirt and pair of jeans on every day? Not sexy. At all.
5. He Has A Manly Scent. Sounds so animalistic, we know. No man can control his natural scent, and it turns out our DNA compatibility dictates who smells good to us, anyway. But, every guy can augment his essence with a spritz (one will do just fine) of cologne. As long as it’s not overdone, a man with a strong scent has the potential to drive women wild.
6. He Is Affectionate. Though we women try not to let on, affection (be it an arm around the shoulder or hand on the leg) lights us up like fireflies. Consider it your secret weapon. By affection, we do mean to include expressing your feelings through words, such as “I loveyou.” It’s amazing how many hot men fall short of sexy just for lack of articulating and showing their love. Let’s put it this way: There are guys who reach out to their partner while driving, and there are guys who keep both hands on the wheel and eyes straight ahead. The lads of the former group qualify for sexy.
7. He Laughs Loud, Hard, Often. No news flash here. Comedy is highly enticing. It’s worth noting though that there are different types of humor. The insecure comedy that’s based on putting others down or calling them names doesn’t gibe with us. But give us fun-loving, belly-jiggling jokes and laughter and you’ll head straight to the top of the sexiness charts.