Confession: when I drink a store-bought healthy cocktail the first thing I think is…how can I spike this? And I know I’m not the only one having these healthy cocktail random thoughts beauties! Since it is the holidays and I know you will be getting in the spirits (yes, spirits), I thought I would share four of my favorite holiday-inspired healthy cocktails.
1. Silk: The Eggnog Every FitGirl Needs To Drink
Rich creamy eggnog without the egg, dairy or crazy calories? Yes please! At only 80 calories per serving Silk® Nog is totally a winner.
8 0z Silk® Nog
1 oz Rum
Splash of vanilla extract
Dash of nutmeg
Stir all the ingredients for a healthy version of your favorite holiday treat.
2. KeVita: Tart Cherry-tini
Love your guts with a ruby red-colored martini that also happens to be good for you. KeVita Master Brew Kombucha Tart Cherry only has 20 calories per serving, so yeah – pass the vodka please. Cheers to spiked probiotics.
8 oz Master Brew Kombucha Tart Cherry
1 oz Vodka
Juice from 1/2 of a lime
Load all the ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake shake shake and then partake.
3. Organic Avenue: Holiday Brunch Green-mosa
Time for brunch boo! Get those daily vitamins and a little buzz all in one sip. Organic Avenue’s Sweet Greens juice is the perfect healthy addition to your unlimited mimosas holiday brunch.
4 oz Organic Avenue’s Sweet Greens
2 oz Prosecco
Just pour and serve!
4. Crafted Cocktails: The Mooch
Introducing the first of it’s kind – healthy cocktail mix. At only 60 calories per serving the Crafted Cocktails’ Moonlight Mix is a delicious blend of 100% Agave, watermelon and jalapeño. I love a sweet and spicy drink and after your first sip you will too boo.
1 part Bourbon
1 part Moonlight Mix
Serve over ice and enjoy (sans guilt).
Robbie Ann Darby (RAD Experience) is a professional FitGirl, Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer in NYC. Follow her sweaty life on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for more fun health and fitness tips!
25 Christmas Spirits That Will Deck Your Halls
1. Be A Lush For The Holidays1 of 26
2. Pomegranate Prosecco2 of 26
3. Starry Night3 of 26
4. Choco-Spresso4 of 26
5. CAMUS Milk Punch5 of 26
6. Coco Press6 of 26
7. Apple Old Fashioned7 of 26
8. Sparkling Ice Spike Cranberry Lemonade8 of 26
9. Coco Joy Coconut Eggnog9 of 26
10. Light Negroni10 of 26
11. Voga Italia Pomegranate Sparkler11 of 26
12. Spiced Milk12 of 26
13. Akira Back Pimm's Royale13 of 26
14. Sparkling Ice Raspberry Shooters14 of 26
15. G'Vine Orchid by Junior Merino15 of 26
16. Look Better Naked Margarita by Adam Seger16 of 26
17. Dark Rum Daisy17 of 26
18. Calvados Royal18 of 26
19. Coco Joy Coconut Cucumber Gin Fizz19 of 26
20. Voga Italia Sparkling Peppermint Swirl20 of 26
21. Whiskey Mule21 of 26
22. Berry Merry Mistletoe22 of 26
23. Maple Syrup Martini23 of 26
24. Cruzan Snow Day24 of 26
25. Cruzan Sleigh Bell25 of 26
26. Mexican Mule26 of 26
4 Ways To Turn Your Favorite Healthy Beverage Into A Cocktail was originally published on hellobeautiful.com