Before we get to those, let’s review a few general guidelines for dating discourse:
Listen as much or more than you talk.
Peel the onion, don’t stab it with a paring knife.
Genuine interest goes a long way.
With those thoughts in mind, now it’s time to think about specific first date questions.
1. Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
2. What kinds of things really make you laugh?
3. What’s your favorite place in the entire world?
4. Who is your best friend? What do you like about him/her?
5. Favorite movie of all time? Why so?
6. What’s your biggest goal in life right now?
7. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
8. Do you have any pet peeves?
9. What was your family like growing up?
10. What were you like as a kid?
Were these helpful? Comment Below!