Dear Kym Sellers,
I have been living with my boyfriend for about 8 months now, and he has been living with his parents for about 3 years. We’re both in our mid 30’s without children; and have never been married. He told me he lost his job a few years back and was forced to move back with his parents; but somehow he’s never quite left. We decided to move in together 4 months into our relationship; so I sold my condo and moved in with his family so that we could save. We were supposed to have moved 3 months ago, but he somehow always comes up with a reason as to why we can’t move “just yet.” Kym I don’t know if it’s me or if he just really wants to save more… Should I continue to wait for him?
Tune in Weekdays at 11 pm to hear Kym’s advice!
Submit you own Love Dilemma’s at

Also On 93.1 WZAK:
#WakandaCameToSlay! Black Folks Are Rolling Up To Theaters To See ‘Black Panther’ Like This…
60 photos