CHICAGO’S HOME OF CHICKEN AND WAFFLES
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE A PARTICIPANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Charlie Wilson sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on Monday, February 13, 2017 and end on Monday, February 13, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Four (4) Qualifying prize winners will each be awarded one (1) pair of tickets to the In it to Win It concert starring Charlie Wilson and special guest Fantasia and Johnny Gill Tuesday February 14th at the Quicken Loans Arena located at 1 Center Ct, Cleveland, OH 44115. (ARV= $96.00) (“Qualifying Prize”).
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded a meet and greet experience with Charlie Wilson at the In it to Win It concert Tuesday February 14th at the Quicken Loans Arena (“Grand Prize”).
HOW TO ENTER / EXECUTION:
Listeners of WZAK-FM (“Station”) who are legal residents of the United States residing within the Cleveland, Ohio metropolitan area, and are 18 years of age and older will be able to take part in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes, listeners must do the following:
- During the Sweepstakes Period, the Sweepstakes participants must complete a registration form at CHICAGO’S HOME OF CHICKEN AND WAFFLES.
- Eligible participants may register only once during the Sweepstakes Period at CHICAGO’S HOME OF CHICKEN AND WAFFLES between 5pm-7pm.
- Four (4) Qualifying Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received at CHICAGO’S HOME OF CHICKEN AND WAFFLES.
- Each Qualifying Prize winner must be present at CHICAGO’S HOME OF CHICKEN AND WAFFLES on the Selection Date to win the Qualifying Prize.
- If the winners are not present on-site, they will be disqualified.
- Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim the Prize. Identification documents must match information on winners’ drivers’ license. If it does not, winners will be required to show proof of address change. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize.
- All decisions made by the Station and Blue Chip Broadcasting, LTD. (“Company”) management or any other Sweepstakes parties regarding any aspect of this Sweepstakes are final.
- The Sweepstakes is open to listeners of the Station who are 18 years of age and older and are legal residents of the United States residing within the Cleveland, Ohio metropolitan area.
- Employees of the Station, the Company, CHICAGO’S HOME OF CHICKEN AND WAFFLES, each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, advertisers, competitors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the Cleveland, Ohio metropolitan area, and members of the immediate families or those living in the same households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members mean spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses.
- Participants may only win once during this Sweepstakes.
- Persons who have won a prize in another sweepstakes or promotion of any kind from the Station within the thirty (30) day period immediately preceding the start date of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win in any promotion from the Station during any thirty (30) day period.
- Four (4) winners will each be awarded the following Qualifying Prize elements:
one (1) pair of tickets to the In it to Win It concert starring Charlie Wilson and special guest Fantasia and Johnny Gill Tuesday February 14th at the Quicken Loans Arena located at 1 Center Ct, Cleveland, OH 44115. (ARV= $96.00)
- One (1) winner will be awarded the following Grand Prize elements:
A meet and greet experience with Charlie Wilson at the In it to Win It concert Tuesday February 14th at the Quicken Loans Arena (“Grand Prize”).
- Dates and times of concerts, events, trips, and activities promoted by Sweepstakes sponsors are subject to change and those changes are deemed to be beyond the control of the Station. Changes of venue, cancellation of engagements by performing artists, and/or their management may be permanent in nature. The Station is not obligated to make any effort to find an alternative prize under these circumstances.
- If the winner does not respond within 30 days of being contacted to redeem his or her prize, the Station in its sole discretion may select a runner up winner. In such event if the runner up winner is also unavailable or unresponsive, the Station may, in its sole discretion, offer an alternate prize to the first selected grand prize winner. Alternate prize value may be less than the stated approximate retail value.
- In the event any winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined by the Station in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse the Station or CHICAGO’S HOME OF CHICKEN AND WAFFLES for the stated value of any prize if such a violation is found after the prizes has been used by the winners.
- Prizes will not be mailed. Unless otherwise provided.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Station management and/or Cricket Wireless in its sole discretion.
- All Sweepstakes winners must sign and date official Station release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the Prize.
- If for any reason a Sweepstakes winner decides not to accept the Prizes awarded, the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of their Prize. It will be at the discretion of the Sweepstakes administrator if another entrant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the Prize.
- Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Sweepstakes Period.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the Prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the Company which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Sweepstakes.
- All Sweepstakes winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold the Station, the Company, CHICAGO’S HOME OF CHICKEN AND WAFFLES, any other Sweepstakes parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Sweepstakes participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded Prize or any portion thereof, or participation in Prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
- Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim the Prize.
- The Company retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all Sweepstakes rules are not followed. Sweepstakes void if prohibited by law.
- So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, the Company reserves the right to make changes in these Sweepstakes rules, which will become effective upon being announced on the air and / or posted online.
- The Station, the Company, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any entrant to complete or continue a telephone call, internet registration or text entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, the Station, the Company, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for lost, misdirected,
mutilated, illegible or incomplete Sweepstakes entries. Once submitted, entries become the property of the Station and will not be returned.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that the Station and the Company have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Station, the Company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors and promotional partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the Sweepstakes, including cancellation of the Sweepstakes as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of the Station, the Company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event such an act should occur, the Station may in its sole discretion, offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by the Station in lieu of the Prize originally awarded.
- If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, an insufficient number of qualified Sweepstakes entries, or any other causes beyond the Station and the Company’s, control which, in the Station and the Company’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Station and the Company reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at their sole discretion.
- Copies of Sweepstakes rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. To 5:00 p.m., in the offices of the Station, located at 6555 Carnegie Ave, Suite 100, Cleveland, Ohio 44103.