On Monday, H&M came under fire for dressing a black child in a sweater that reads “coolest monkey in the jungle” for an ad.
“This image has now been removed from all H&M channels and we apologize to anyone this may have offended,” said H&M spokeswoman Anna Eriksson.
The product will now longer be for sale.
These Celebs & Politicians Kneeled In Honor Of Racial Equality
1. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, (D) Texas
Source: 1 of 8
2. Jesse Williams, Ellen Pompeo, Shonda Rhimes, Debbie Allen, "Grey's Anatomy" Cast
Source: 2 of 8
3. Bill Russell, former NBA Hall Of Famer
Source: 3 of 8
4. Solange, singer
Source: 4 of 8
5. Gillian Anderson & David Duchovny, "X-File" stars
Source: 5 of 8
6. Tracee Ellis Ross, star of "Black-ish"
Source: 6 of 8
7. Pharrell Williams, rapper/producerSource: 7 of 8
8. Stevie Wonder, singerSource:Getty 8 of 8
H&M Was Forced To Apologize After Accusations Of Racist Photo was originally published on kissdetroit.com