Ms. Coco really tried it with this one…and got dragged in the process.
Apparently, she believes that she and her large rump are the reasons why big butts have been accepted into the mainstream.
On social media, Ice T’s wife, who is also a “model” had the nerve to post that her body “changed history.”
“I helped pave the way for thick girls during the skinny genre (during the Kate Moss days what they call the waif era) to be noticed as beautiful..this was back before social media when magazines were popping, back before KimK, Nicki Minaj..( I mention them because young people see pop culture as the history makers but they need to know it started somewhere before them, this was also back before the plastic surgery craze. During my time it was pretty much Jlo that was making waves with the derriere phenomenon and Cindy Margolos was a popular bikini model and Buffie the Body was a popular urban model and of course I need to give props to Anna Nicole Smith for also seeing this vision..To have booty it was considered to be fat in the modeling world.. But I helped changed the minds of what booty was,” she wrote.
The 38-year-old added: “Today its a normal thing to see all different shapes and sizes, no one even thinks about it anymore. I helped history..I don’t want to toss it aside like it was nothing…Power to the booty and strong healthy women!”
Take a look at the NSFW pic for yourself:
I would like to shed light to almost 21 years of modeling ..I don't post much about it & new followers don't even know I had a career in modeling they just see a wife,mother and someone that was on reality tv but just like every actor, singer, rapper, entertainer I'm proud of what I've done. I feel people should know it wasn't easy..I helped pave the way for thick girls during the skinny genre (during the Kate Moss days what they call the waif era) to be noticed as beautiful..this was back before social media when magazines were popping, back before KimK, Nicki Minaj..( I mention them because young people see pop culture as the history makers but they need to know it started somewhere before them, this was also back before the plastic surgery craze. During my time it was pretty much Jlo that was making waves with the derriere phenomenon and Cindy Margolos was a popular bikini model and Buffie the Body was a popluar urban model and of course I need to give props to Anna Nicole Smith for also seeing this vision..To have booty it was considered to be fat in the modeling world.But I helped changed the minds of what booty was.Today its a normal thing to see all different shapes & sizes, no one even thinks about it anymore. I helped history in someway.I don't want to toss it aside like it was nothing.I'd like to think some of my modeling was meaningful.After tons of calendars,DVD's over 100 magazine covers and editorials I'm still standing.Thank you for all years of support .Power to the booty and strong healthy women! (This pic is from one of my motorcylce calendars) Update to post!!! This was posted Sunday 1/14 & ALL comments were positive until race was brought up today.Let me remind you 20 years ago there were not a lot of white girls w/ thick bodies in the modeling game.They didn't consider my body type as the standard therefore It was harder to work in the industry.I was one of the 1st white models to break the mold & go mainstream with my body type and to let people know its OK to be curvy in the modeling world.Today curvy is the norm but when I first started out it wasn't. Yesterday I felt I explained this thoroughly but I see some of you needed more details
Yeah, she tried it.
I am just so utterly confused by this woman’s audacity to believe that her and her alone had anything to do with the widespread acceptance of a body type that Black women have had since the beginning of time. Why is she taking credit for any of this?
And be clear: No one is jealous of this delusional white women, I’m just trying to understand what is going on here. Clearly, I wasn’t the only one who took issue with this nonsense. Black Twitter went in!
Heck, even former “Flavor of Love” star Deelishis taped a video response to Coco’s nonsense. While she admits she has love for Coco, she is clear that Ms. Thang needs to stop taking credit for the work that Melyssa Ford, Esther Baxter and others did before her.
BEAUTIES: What do you think about Coco’s statements?
A Full History Of Kardashian Booty
1. Floral booty.Source:Scott Barbour/Getty Images 1 of 46
2. Black and white booty.Source:Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic/Getty 2 of 46
3. All white booty.Source:Christopher Polk/Getty Images For BET 3 of 46
4. Sheer booty.Source:Bill McCay/WireImage/Getty 4 of 46
5. Textured booty.Source:George Pimentel/WireImage/Getty 5 of 46
6. From the side booty.Source:Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic/Getty 6 of 46
7. Glad to be here booty.Source:Kevin Winter/NBCUniversal/Getty Images 7 of 46
8. Bandaged booty.Source:Denise Truscello/Getty 8 of 46
9. Color-blocking booty.Source:Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images 9 of 46
10. All black everything booty.Source:Stuart Wilson/Getty Images 10 of 46
11. Rainy day booty.Source:Jeffrey Ufberg/Getty Images 11 of 46
12. Frilled booty.Source:Frazer Harrison/Getty Images 12 of 46
13. Green bandaged booty.Source:Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage/Getty 13 of 46
14. Wild booty.Source:Jesse Grant/WireImage/Getty 14 of 46
15. Goodbye booty.Source:Gilbert Carrasquillo/FilmMagic/Getty 15 of 46
16. Picture perfect booty.Source:Taylor Hill/WireImage/Getty 16 of 46
17. Animal print booty.Source:Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic/Getty 17 of 46
18. Seductive booty.Source:Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images 18 of 46
19. Golden booty.Source:Mark Sullivan/WireImage/Getty 19 of 46
20. White bandaged booty.Source:Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic/Getty 20 of 46
21. Up close and personal booty.Source:Johnny Nunez/WireImage/Getty 21 of 46
22. Surprised booty.Source:Barry Brecheisen/WireImage for HYPE Public Relations/Getty 22 of 46
23. Party booty.Source:Denise Truscello/WireImage/Getty 23 of 46
24. Booty in a red dress.Source:Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic/Getty 24 of 46
25. Award booty.Source:David Livingston/Getty Images 25 of 46
26. Untamable bootySource:Bauer-Griffin/GC Images/Getty 26 of 46
27. Striped booty.Source:Denise Truscello/WireImage/Getty 27 of 46
28. Glamorous booty.Source:Gustavo Caballero/Getty Images 28 of 46
29. Nude booty.Source:Dave Lee/GC Images/Getty 29 of 46
30. Velvet booty.Source:Karwai Tang/WireImage/Getty 30 of 46
31. Peek-a-boo booty.Source:David Becker/Getty Images 31 of 46
32. Colorful booty.Source:Johnny Nunez/WireImage/Getty 32 of 46
33. Maxi booty.Source:Michael Tran/FilmMagic/Getty 33 of 46
34. Daredevil booty.Source:Christopher Polk/Getty Images for KCA 34 of 46
35. Red carpet booty.Source:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 35 of 46
36. Tanned booty.Source:Jeff Vespa/WireImage/Getty 36 of 46
37. Toned booty.Source:Steve Granitz/WireImage/Getty 37 of 46
38. Lace booty.Source:Denise Truscello/WireImage/Getty 38 of 46
39. Model booty.Source:Mike Coppola/Getty Images for People.com 39 of 46
40. Look but don’t touch booty.Source:Gisela Schober/Getty Images 40 of 46
41. Red bottom booty.Source:Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic/Getty 41 of 46
42. Mini-skirt booty.Source:Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images 42 of 46
43. Diet coke booty.Source:Gary Gershoff/WireImage/Getty 43 of 46
44. ESPYs booty.Source:Steve Granitz/WireImage/Getty 44 of 46
45. Met Gala booty.Source:Getty Images for The Huffington Post 45 of 46
46. “I dare you” booty.Source:Taylor Hill/FilmMagic/Getty 46 of 46