Vivica Fox is currently doing press rounds for her book, ‘Everyday I’m Hustling.’ While hosting a book signing at Barnes And Noble in NYC, the actress was caught by surprise and ambushed by PETA and vegan protesters.
The protestors and activists call for Fox to “stop wearing fur” and to “stop being an animal abuser.” One of the protestors shouted, “Vivica Fox talks about respect, but she kills animals! She paid someone to kill an animal!” They also told the NAACP Image Award Winner to “stop trying to be relevant.” Yikes.
During the entire ordeal, Fox kept a straight face and was calm. At one point in the video, you can hear someone from her team calling for security.
This is one of PETA’s tactics to bring awareness to their mission and cause. They often bombard public figures to get their message across.
In July of last year, PETA protestors took to a MET x Michael Kors event, where they bought tickets and then protested during the designers’ talk. He immediately left afterward.
Beauties, what would you have done in this situation? Did you think Vivica Fox handled herself well? Sound off in our comment section!
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour: I Think My Mama Is Dissin My Middle Child!?
- SHE TRIED IT: This Cropped Cutie Shows Off The Cuts In Her Hair For Some Summer Inspo
- Why A Young Black Brotha Say’s He Will Still Vote For Trump!?
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Flaunts Banging Body on IG & We’re ‘Green’ With Envy
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Bump That: Usher Files Motion To Have Medical Records Sealed In Herpes Lawsuit Case
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting
- LOCAL NEWS: ‘137 Shots’ Trial Can Proceed As Ruled By a Judge
- LOCAL NEWS: Where to Cool Off in Cleveland and Akron
Vivica Fox Is Confronted By PETA During Her Book Launch was originally published on hellobeautiful.com