Vivica Fox is currently doing press rounds for her book, ‘Everyday I’m Hustling.’ While hosting a book signing at Barnes And Noble in NYC, the actress was caught by surprise and ambushed by PETA and vegan protesters.
The protestors and activists call for Fox to “stop wearing fur” and to “stop being an animal abuser.” One of the protestors shouted, “Vivica Fox talks about respect, but she kills animals! She paid someone to kill an animal!” They also told the NAACP Image Award Winner to “stop trying to be relevant.” Yikes.
During the entire ordeal, Fox kept a straight face and was calm. At one point in the video, you can hear someone from her team calling for security.
This is one of PETA’s tactics to bring awareness to their mission and cause. They often bombard public figures to get their message across.
In July of last year, PETA protestors took to a MET x Michael Kors event, where they bought tickets and then protested during the designers’ talk. He immediately left afterward.
Beauties, what would you have done in this situation? Did you think Vivica Fox handled herself well? Sound off in our comment section!
- Sam Sylk’s Reality Hour Rewind: Wife Disrespects In-Laws On Facebook
- Chris Brown Responds to Rape Allegations
- Nick Cannon Doesn’t Approve of Travis Scott Sharing the Halftime Stage with Maroon 5
- Fox News Channel Apologizes for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Death Graphic
- More Seasons of ‘The Simpsons’ is Likely, But It’s Harder to Come Together Everything
- The Major Snubs of the 2019 Oscars
- Arizona Looking Into ‘Porn Tax’ to Help Fund Border Wall
- Cardi B Says Trump Supporters Should Work Without Pay Amid Government Shutdown
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Eva Gets Sad News During Her Tokyo Bachelorette Trip
- Ja Rule Isn’t Here For Either Fyre Festival Documentary
Vivica Fox Is Confronted By PETA During Her Book Launch was originally published on hellobeautiful.com