Vivica Fox is currently doing press rounds for her book, ‘Everyday I’m Hustling.’ While hosting a book signing at Barnes And Noble in NYC, the actress was caught by surprise and ambushed by PETA and vegan protesters.
The protestors and activists call for Fox to “stop wearing fur” and to “stop being an animal abuser.” One of the protestors shouted, “Vivica Fox talks about respect, but she kills animals! She paid someone to kill an animal!” They also told the NAACP Image Award Winner to “stop trying to be relevant.” Yikes.
During the entire ordeal, Fox kept a straight face and was calm. At one point in the video, you can hear someone from her team calling for security.
This is one of PETA’s tactics to bring awareness to their mission and cause. They often bombard public figures to get their message across.
In July of last year, PETA protestors took to a MET x Michael Kors event, where they bought tickets and then protested during the designers’ talk. He immediately left afterward.
Beauties, what would you have done in this situation? Did you think Vivica Fox handled herself well? Sound off in our comment section!
- #BlackExcellence: Jharrel Jerome & Billy Porter Are The Kings Of The Emmys
- Watch! Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty Fashion Show On Amazon Prime
- 10-Year-Old Girl Goes Viral For Posting Video Celebrating Her Beautiful Afro
- The Multifaceted ‘Tank’ Talks ‘Elevation’, Fantasia & Doing Comedy!?
- Antonio Brown Has Been Released By The New England Patriots !?
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour: I Cleaned Him Up Now He Wants To Bounce Out!!
- LOCAL NEWS: Archie’s Hough Bakeries Sells Out on Friday’s Soft Opening
- Meghan McCain Walks Off After Getting Into It With Ana Navarro on ‘The View’
- Taraji P. Henson Shows Off Her Natural Twist-Out…And We’re Here For It!
- HAUGHT OR NAUGHT: H&M Under Fire For Neglecting A Young Black Models’ Hair, The Popular Retailer Defends Hairstyle
Vivica Fox Is Confronted By PETA During Her Book Launch was originally published on hellobeautiful.com