The Met Costume Gala is by far fashions biggest night of the year and this year didn’t disappoint. The theme for 2018 “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” was taken very literally and figuratively by some of our favorite celebrities this year.
A very pregnant Cardi B attended her first Met Gala covered head to toe in jewels and looked like an angelic queen while gala host Rihanna wore a Pope inspired dress with an influence of Catholicism on fashion. Check out our top 33 Met Gala looks from 2018.
- We’re Hiring! Apply Now!
- Empower One Career Fair
- Maze featuring Frankie Beverly and The Isley Brothers Live in Concert!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Silk Sonic Did Con Funk Shun Proud At 2022 BMA’s [VIDEO]
- Buffalo Mass Shooter, Payton S. Gendron Threatened To Shoot Up His High School Last Year [WATCH]
- Ben Crump Discusses Anti-Black Hate, Son Of Buffalo Shooting Victim Opens Up On Tragedy
- Remy Ma Now A Member Of The Bronx Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- Buffalo Shooting Exposes So-Called 'White Replacement Theory' Hypocrisy
- Tamika Mallory Receives REVOLT Black Excellence Award At 2022 BMA’s
- Ohio Housing Finance Agency: First Time Home Buyer
- Video: White Boy Cracks Whip On Black Neighbor's Home
- The Bijou Star Files: White Child Try’s To ‘Whip’ a Black Child
- Mary J. Blige Accepts Her ‘Icon’ Award at 2022 BMA’a In Iconic Fashion [VIDEO]