As the world mourns the loss of Aretha Franklin, the Queen of Soul, the Tom Joyner Morning Show pays tribute. The Queen has 42 studio albums, 6 live albums and countless awards. Franklin made timeless music and brought joy to all that she met. Listen to the TJMS honor her in the audio above.
- Lightning Strikes PGA Tour Championship In Atlanta Injuring 6 [VIDEO]
- Sam Sylk, Double D & Wellington Ojukwu Talk Senior Citizen Sex Ring!?
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour: Biological Mom Shows Up At Adopted Mom Funeral
- Listen Here: Missy Elliott Releases New EP ‘Iconology’ And Fans Can’t Get Enough
- Iconology: All Hail Missy Elliott, Queen Of Hip-Hop Afrofuturism!
- Atlanta’s Dr. Marsha Edwards Kills Her 2 Children Before Killing Herself !?
- Jazzy Report: People Can Get Away With What?
- D.L’s Top 10 Shocking Reasons Birth Control Fails
- Police Investigate Possible Noose At Oakland Elementary School
- Saweetie Brings Us An ICY Collection Via Her Collaboration With Pretty Little Thing
Powerhouse Performances From Aretha Franklin That Proves She Will Always Be The Queen Of Soul
1. Aretha FranklinSource: 1 of 12
2. Aretha Franklin sings “My Country Tis of Thee” at the inauguration of President Barack Obama on January 20th, 2009Source: 2 of 12
3. Aretha Franklin performed at the 2015 Kennedy Center HonorsSource: 3 of 12
4. Aretha Franklin Singing For President Jimmy Carter In 1977Source: 4 of 12
5. Aretha Franklin Singing ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ For President Bill ClintonSource: 5 of 12
6. “Giving Him Something He Can Feel” in 1976Source: 6 of 12
7. Aretha Franklin At The White House 2015Source: 7 of 12
The Tom Joyner Morning Show Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin was originally published on blackamericaweb.com