As the world mourns the loss of Aretha Franklin, the Queen of Soul, the Tom Joyner Morning Show pays tribute. The Queen has 42 studio albums, 6 live albums and countless awards. Franklin made timeless music and brought joy to all that she met. Listen to the TJMS honor her in the audio above.
- Floyd Mayweather Responds To T.I. Diss Track [VIDEO]
- T.I. Drops New Music ‘Fun Ninja’ Inspired By Floyd Mayweather !?
- GREENLEAF OWN NOMINATED FOR 3 NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour Rewind: My Boyfriend Wants To Spank My Kid
- Nickelodeon to Bring Back ‘All That’ with Kenan Thompson to Serve as Executive Producer
- McDonald’s Brings Back Its Popular Shamrock Shake!!
- LOCAL NEWS: FBI and BCI Search Cuyahoga County Offices
- Despite Bipartisan Agreement to Avoid Shutdown, Trump Reportedly Plans to Declare a National Emergency for the Border Wall
- Jussie Smollet Is Angry that People Doubt His Story!
Powerhouse Performances From Aretha Franklin That Proves She Will Always Be The Queen Of Soul
1. Aretha FranklinSource: 1 of 12
2. Aretha Franklin sings “My Country Tis of Thee” at the inauguration of President Barack Obama on January 20th, 2009Source: 2 of 12
3. Aretha Franklin performed at the 2015 Kennedy Center HonorsSource: 3 of 12
4. Aretha Franklin Singing For President Jimmy Carter In 1977Source: 4 of 12
5. Aretha Franklin Singing ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ For President Bill ClintonSource: 5 of 12
6. “Giving Him Something He Can Feel” in 1976Source: 6 of 12
7. Aretha Franklin At The White House 2015Source: 7 of 12
The Tom Joyner Morning Show Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin was originally published on blackamericaweb.com