Kenya Moore and her husband Marc Daly, recently welcomed their baby girl Brooklyn Doris Daly. But bringing her into the world at 47-years-old presented some challenges. On social media, Kenya confirmed the complications she experienced during the birth. Her caption read:
“#BrooklynDorisDaly is here!
Thank you @people for sharing our journey
She’s so perfect and strong! Marc was incredible in the deliver room. I lost a lot of blood so I’m very weak but they both were strong for me.
God is so good. We are blessed and doing well.
My heart is so full at the abundance of love for our family! We love you all.
Fellow housewife, Kandi Burrus sent Kenya a beautiful bouquet of flowers to congratulate her on her new arrival. Kenya used her Instagram caption to thank Kandi and acknowledge her recovery process. She said:
“Having a tough day of recovery and just got these! So gorgeous feeling so emotional! Thank you @kandifor being you and all your generosity from you and your family! I love you mama!”
20 Celebrity Babies We Welcomed So Far In 2018
1. Canon W. Jack Curry1 of 20
2. Lennon Lorin Gross2 of 20
3. Chicago Noel West3 of 20
4. Kulture Kiari Cephus4 of 20
5. Roman Alexander-Raj Smith5 of 20
6. Melody Love Norwood6 of 20
7. Miles Theodore Stephens7 of 20
8. Ciaro Tiahna Hardrict8 of 20
9. Dana Isaiah Jr.9 of 20
10. Tiana Gia Johnson10 of 20
11. True Thompson11 of 20
12. Stormi Webster12 of 20
13. Mia Days13 of 20
14. Michael Todd Sterling Jr.14 of 20
15. Santiago Enrique Baston15 of 20
16. Baby Girl Wade16 of 20
17. Brooklyn Doris Daly17 of 20
18. Cali Clay Shepard18 of 20
19. Breland Richardson19 of 20
20. Paisley Ray Moore20 of 20
Kenya Moore Having ‘Tough’ Recovery, After Having Complications During Labor was originally published on blackamericaweb.com