Extremely cold temperatures are returning to northeast Ohio this week. RTA will be keeping several of our enclosed passenger facilities and transit centers open all night for three nights beginning Tuesday evening, January 29 through Thursday night.
The facilities and transit centers that will be open for 24 hours are:
• Southgate Transit Center, 5491 Warrensville Center Rd., Maple Hts., OH 44137 (always open all night)
• Westgate Transit Center, 21159 Center Ridge Rd., Fairview Park, OH 44126
• Parma Transit Center, 8750 Day Drive, Parma, OH 44129
• West 117 Station on the Red Line, 11631 Madison Ave., Cleve. OH 44102
• Louis Stokes/Windermere Station on the Red Line, 14232 Euclid Ave., East Cleve., OH 44112
The City of Cleveland has provided some suggestions to help everyone prepare for the weather, including opening warming centers throughout the area. Visit the city’s website here for more information.
Cuyahoga County is also providing “Warming Stations” in various locations. Visit their website here for instructions and locations.
Visit http://www.riderta.com for more information and to plan your trip. For more cold weather tips, visit: http://www.riderta.com/publications/ridersdigest/2018/december.
LOCAL NEWS: RTA Transit Centers To Be Open 24 Hours During Record Cold Temperatures was originally published on praisecleveland.com