Travis Scott may have gone home empty-handed at the 2019 Grammy Awards but he made damn sure to turn that stage out. Performing with Earth, Wind And Fire and James Blake, Scott began singing on the stairs for the back half of “Stop Trying To Be God” from Astroworld before setting up his own version of Thunderdome for the Swae Lee featured “No Bystanders.”
The fun part about Travis’ performance? He brought his own crowd of fans to the stage to rock out, including a customary stage dive to boot. Watch the full performance below.
- CDC: Over 150 sickened from E. coli outbreak including Ohio!
- Ninth-Grader Commits Suicide After He Was Bullied for Being Gay
- Salt-N-Pepa Talks Struggling In The Male-Dominated Arena Of Hip-Hop: “We Felt Like We Had More To Prove” [Video]
- Diddy’s Six Graces The Cover Of Essence For Mothers Day
- Houston High School Implements Dress Code for Parents!
- Move Over MJ, ‘The Shot’ Now Belongs To Damian Lillard !! [VIDEO]
- Charges Dropped Against 15 Year Old That Was Brutally Beaten By Police!? [VIDEO]
- Will Smith Drops Trailer for Gemini Man!!
- LOCAL NEWS: Teens Find New Ways To Hide Drugs In Plain Sight
- Reverend Al. Sharpton Says We Shouldn’t Rush To Impeachment