Travis Scott may have gone home empty-handed at the 2019 Grammy Awards but he made damn sure to turn that stage out. Performing with Earth, Wind And Fire and James Blake, Scott began singing on the stairs for the back half of “Stop Trying To Be God” from Astroworld before setting up his own version of Thunderdome for the Swae Lee featured “No Bystanders.”
The fun part about Travis’ performance? He brought his own crowd of fans to the stage to rock out, including a customary stage dive to boot. Watch the full performance below.
- LOCAL NEWS: Playhouse Square to Present a Special Performance of ‘The Lion King’ That is Sensory-Friendly
- R. Kelly Appears in Court; Bond Set at $1 Million
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Voted the Fifth Best City in the United States for Beer!!!
- R. Kelly Turns Himself In, Mug Shot Complete With Struggle
- Sam Sylk & Comedian John Henton Talk Trending Hot Topics
- Rapper T.I.’S Sister, Precious, Has Gone Home To Glory, Age 66
- HELLO WORLD: Yacht Week East Africa Is Catering To Black Women
- Mama’s Baby! Cardi B Shares Adorable Video Of Kulture
- Using BITCOIN to Pay Taxes? It’s Been Done!
- KTLA Anchor Chris Burrous Dies After Putting Crystal Meth In Anus