Travis Scott may have gone home empty-handed at the 2019 Grammy Awards but he made damn sure to turn that stage out. Performing with Earth, Wind And Fire and James Blake, Scott began singing on the stairs for the back half of “Stop Trying To Be God” from Astroworld before setting up his own version of Thunderdome for the Swae Lee featured “No Bystanders.”
The fun part about Travis’ performance? He brought his own crowd of fans to the stage to rock out, including a customary stage dive to boot. Watch the full performance below.
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard
- R.I.P. Actor Peter Fonda Dies at the Age of 79
- Will And Jada Rock Out Hard To Their Own Kids In Their Car [VIDEO]
- Tamar And Her New Boo Twist It Up & Her Baby Boy Loves It!!
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour: Side Baby Shows Up At Church Part 1&2
- After 7 Hrs And 6 Police Down Philadelphia Man Turns Himself In
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Nipsey Hussle Tribute Exhibit At Atlanta’s Trap Music Museum Unveiled By T.I.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Buds, Bose & More Top Consumer Reports Best Headphones List
- Offset Joins Gaming Juggernaut FaZe Clan As Its Newest Investor