sam sylk web features

Source: sam sylk web features / CS

Somebody leaves you and your child, jointly, a house after they pass away who’s the boss you or them?

A woman wants to be boo’d up in a house that she shares with her son and now her son is acting like her daddy so she reached out to her brother, Sam Sylk, radio host of The Sam Sylk Show on 93.1 WZAK during his daily 1 pm Reality Hour segment, for some help.

Listen Live WZAK Cleveland

Check out what went down below.

Dear Sam

My father left his house to me and my son. We both lived with my dad before he passed. My son has always been a big helper and does pay his share of the bills plus with the upkeep of the house. The problem is I met a man I have been dating now for a year. We are both in our 60’s, both recently retired. Since he is always at my house (well me and my son’s) and he has an apartment I wanted him to move in with us. But my son went through the roof at the suggestion. He told me if I want to live with that man so bad I need to go live in his apartment. It is disrespectful to let him stay here and we aren’t married. I feel this is part my house too and I’m getting up in age and don’t want to go to court about a house that will be his when I pass but I don’t know what to do? Do you have any suggestions?

Also On 93.1 WZAK:
#WakandaCameToSlay! Black Folks Are Rolling Up To Theaters To See ‘Black Panther’ Like This…
60 photos