Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has probably been the most aggressive government officials when it comes to fighting the coronavirus.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
He has closed schools, restaurants, asked the public to limit their interaction with each other and now he’s pleading via twitter for parents to take their children out of daycare.
DeWine also followed up in another tweet, “I’ve tried to signal that daycares will eventually be closed. But, our healthcare systems need to be staffed. You’ll start to see healthcare facilities creating their own daycares.”
DeWine also Twitted that children in public schools may not return after the three-week break saying, “Schools: Three weeks likely won’t be enough time to be closed. It is likely we will have to extend this order.”
All of this goes to show that making a plan for your children’s care in a crisis is important. So if you haven’t already started to make arrangements now is the time. Better safe than sorry
- Celebrate Blackout Day July 7th By Buying Black!
- Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
- SPORTS: Cleveland Indians Present Its Shortened 2020 Season Schedule
- Big Boy Restaurants Keeps Name, But Dumps Popular Mascot In Favor of “Dolly!”
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces She Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Tiffany Haddish Hits Back at Kanye West By Announcing Her 2020 Presidential Bid
- Front Page News: The Fourth Of July Brought Gun Violence Across The Country [WATCH]
- #45 Decides to Attack Both Bubba Wallace and NASCAR
- #45 Supporters Caught on Video Painting Over Black Lives Matter Mural in California
- #45 Uses Elizabeth Warren’s Name to Give His Thoughts on Twitter on The Potential Cleveland Indians Name Change
Governor DeWine Sends Pleading Message to Parents of Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com